Special Types

Special Types FAQs

What is the Third Party Property Damage Limit?

The standard limit on most policies is €2,600,000 but higher limits are available.

Can you Insure for Breakdown?

Yes you can provided they are not older than 10 years and only certain vehicles can be covered for this.

Can you cover Hired-In Plant?

Yes Absolutely you can cover Hired plant. You would provide the annual hire costs and the maximum value of any one item hired in. You can also cover the ongoing charges for the hired plant if you had a claim and were liable for ongoing hire charges.

Why Brady Insurance?

Customer Service and Access to the best products is at the core of what we do. We are an award-winning broker who has a team of 18 professional insurance brokers. Trading since 1959, we pride ourselves on an impeccable record or customer service and ethical business. Our team has great experience with special types policies having had years of experience working with these policies.

Want to know more?
Talk to an expert

Contact Us