Hospitality Insurance

Broking Services for Hospitality

Managing a hospitality business is not easy. Between running a hectic service with the long hours that entails, the constantly changing landscape as an employer, changing legislation and health and safety laws, not to mention the challenge of dealing with the public, it is not for the faint of heart!

If that were not enough of a challenge, as Bar & Restaurant owner/operator, you not only have a property to maintain but you are responsible for safety of your customers, staff, and suppliers. Protecting your business against any potential risk is vital to ensure that you can continue growing a profitable business in this challenging sector.

Insurance can be a headache, and the way rates have recently been, in Brady Insurance we are keenly aware that it can be a painful process not to mention a costly annual bill. 

We exist to make life easier for Hospitality Businesses!

Our company tagline is “Focused on You”. That is because we put the client in the centre and make things simple as possible and always strive for THE best value and cover available.

What Insurance do you need?

Policies for Bars & Restaurant are usually in the form of packages with three main components, Public Liability, Employers Liability and Property. These will provide you with the peace of mind to know that in the event of accident, loss, or damage, or in the event of an employee or a customer getting hurt, that your legal liabilities are protected.

In addition, it is increasingly common for proprietors to also add Legal expenses cover, Directors cover and even Cyber!

Public Liability Insurance:

This is the fundament cover required for Bars & Restaurants at a minimum. This covers your business in the event of a third-party claim for bodily injury such as a customer slipping and falling on a wet floor. Public Liability would cover the medical expenses, legal costs and awards arising from the incident, which can be very large in Irelands current claims climate.

Employers' Liability Insurance:

Employers Liability cover is crucial for hospitality. This type of insurance provides protection against claims from employees who suffer injuries while working for the business. In pubs and restaurants Employer’s Liability claims usually fall under slips, lacerations or repetitive strain injuries like bad backs.

Property Insurance:

Restaurant & Bar owners who own or lease office space, need property cover for incidents such as flood, fire, storm, escape of water etc.

  • Buildings Damage
  • Contents Cover
  • Stock Cover
  • Business Interruption Insurance
  • Money

Our Services in Hospitality

Firstly, we are around a very long time and have many clients in the sector, enabling us to get you great deals on your insurance. If we are not cheaper or better to deal with, then no problem, but would love to help you out and quote for the business.

Brady insurance aims to make things easy for our clients by having access to the best insurance products for your trade at the keenest rates. We check the policy wordings to ensure that they comply with the appropriate guidelines for your occupation. We ensure you are presented in the best way to the insurance market and negotiate hard on your behalf.

We have buying power, we advocate for you and will leave no stone unturned in managing your insurance policy.

We act as your advocate and will work for you in setting up your insurance, and administering it and helping in the event of a claim. Our clients love us and you can read our 5 star reviews here on trustpilot or here on our website. Read more about Our Company Values here.

Get in touch today by submitting a quote here.

Want to know more?
Talk to an expert

Contact Us