Engineering FAQs

What type of equipment requires engineering inspection cover?

You would be surprised at how much plant requires inspection cover, but also it is important to get Accidental Damage cover for your plant. We have a comprehensive list of plant requiring inspection and how often here:

How often is inspection required?

The regulations change and you are advised to check the regulations via the HSE website here or review our list here If you are unsure please discuss with our team with us and we will discuss with the insurer.

How much does it cost?

Accidental Damage Fire & Theft cover is based on the value of your list of plant, however premiums can start at around €350 If inspection cover is required the minimum premium is around €250

What is the Excess I will pay?

Excesses for ADFT cover start at €300

Want to know more?
Talk to an expert

Contact Us