Existing Customers


Amend your Policy

Tell us what details you need changed and the date from which the change should take affect.
Amend Policy

Motor Substitution

You can change the vehicle on his car or van insurance policy.  Just fill out the provided form and we'll get your policy updated.
Motor Substitution

Add or Remove Driver

If you need to add or remove a driver from your car or van policy you can complete the provided form and we'll update your policy.
Add/Remove Drivers

Request Indemnity

Get indemnity for County Councils, Banks and Property owners.  We provide a form so you can request an indemnity on your policy.
Request Indemnity

Change your Address

If you have moved home, you may need to update your policy with your new address.  Our forms makes it easy and quick.
Change Address

Cancel your Policy

If you need to cancel your policy, for any reason, fill in the provided form and we will forward your request to your insurer.
Cancel Policy

Request Policy Documents

If you need a re-issue of document, you can request them online.
Request Documents

Request a Callback

Need to talk to a member of staff about anything, just send us a request to call you back.
Request a Callback

Want to know more?
Talk to an expert

Contact Us